Monday, February 28, 2011

Washington Sports Club Membership Rates

Vegetable flower, photo studio fantasy

Flowers fridge for photo shoot in the kitchen ...

Grey skies yesterday ... Desperately! Back to my magic lamp . Desire for transparency, light. A search, and quickly! I dig through the fridge. No Romanesco or clementine today. However, I find something that will do. We cut, slice it, you stick it all on the lamp ... and Photo!
(Click to enlarge)
White flowers? Drawing psychedelic?
strange landscape out of a cartoon of the SF 70's?
Silhouettes white line, curious spheres ensure ...
I did not imagine for one second that the bowels of my subject would be as strange ...

To vary the images, just shoot more or less thin slices, cut more or less obliquely. As usual, all these photos are made situations, and without photoshop at 60 mm macro small aperture to keep a sufficient depth of field because I was almost at the largest magnification (distance shooting minimum). With the lamplight, I stayed very low ISO. I used the front foot while to compose my images quietly, because I was fast enough to photograph hands.
the way, did you guess what vegetable was hiding behind these "drawings" ? ...
I have two articles being written on painters and time blue, but I wanted to share with you this hot little fantastic discovery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment