Sunday, February 13, 2011

Plant Saffron Indoors

I tested the Sola


... And I got very very high!

I eat, I eat badly, but I like to eat meat when it was offered to Martin and myself to try this restaurant, I told myself it would not hurt my stomach. And my palace of course.

The Sola is therefore French cuisine revisited in Japanese. He wants to gourmet. And it is.

We spent a good two hours to taste different dishes-li-cious!

The setting is pleasant, quiet, and typically Japanese, you can also dine at the table upstairs or the basement, sitting on the floor, even the slippers are provided.

The big plus is the Menu Carte Blanche (see below), 50 euros and a host of dishes that pass under your nose, starters, main dishes, desserts ... And still very light so you go out there, just as he filled the need.

Hope you have a full stomach, so as not to dig your appetite too!

Enjoy your taste buds!

The Sola
12, rue de l'Hotel Colbert
75005 Paris
01 43 29 59 04

0 comments:

Post a Comment