Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cancelling Us Visa Appointment

anything goes! Activity


hair ... A story!

Or rather the girls and their hair.

Since all small, we are taught the art of our hair, to be presentable. In adolescence, it goes into a spin, an attempt cuts, colors and finally back to our best models of childhood .... Finally it comes the conclusion that hair is an accessory in itself!

For my part, I did not do too many crazy side coloring. I once tried to reflect the blond has obviously turned red, and to save my helmet (I say my helmet because it was the heyday of the bangs and straight hair too much tapered. Thanks & Toni ; chuuuut), I had to dye it all a horrible black crow.
I'm a little more unleashed in recent years, with the scan peak option clearer ...
But as you know, recently I got tired, I wanted sobriety, something more elegant, or return to a wiser color with hints anyway.

A turn to my hair and that was it!

For those like me who are tempted by a return to nature, L'Oreal Paris Sublime Moss has created a home a little more color in the trend of what we usually see.



In all honesty I have not tested the product. I liked it but having done a facelift front there is little time, I prefer to wait for the next round.

What I know? Is that it's a foam that is applied like any shampoo, so easy. No more lines and instruments galleys of homemade tincture.
Even more glamorous in his mop to apply a white foam that smells like fruit, right?
And nicer to have in hand a soft texture rather than a product that does not feel very good and running, right?

We agree!

The aspect I want to emphasize that modern This coloring! Indeed, the result is natural, there is even talk of nude like the makeup and it is also for older because it covers gray hair.

As I said earlier, I already signed for a return to good, I might even pat me when I say that I sensed the trend before ... Yeah yeah!

There are twelve colors, and browns are really guns ...

Take a look at: www.sublimemousse.fr

Well it says, next time, if I get the chance, I'm trying! If you do it before me, I await your feedback!








Some pictures of crazy hair to give you an idea of the famous Nude capillary. Reflections, matter and especially natural!




Trousers - Zara
Belt - Asos
Pull - Crimson
Hat - H & M
Pendants - One in Five Jewelry / Vintage
Boots - New Look



Billet indépendant rémunéré

0 comments:

Post a Comment