Friday, February 25, 2011

Vocab Answers Level E Mac

37 ° 2 le Soir

The grocery was not long remained unoccupied and the few furtive managers for the greatest happiness for Tim, had given way to a good owner good complexion: Solange.

There are names like that, which is associated virtues biased even erotic and so apart from the Solange I always been troubled by Muriel, Patricia or Mary-Laure. Just the mention of those names magic awakened in me like a Sesame my manhood and my sexual imagination. I watched while these charming people as servants of love and sensual attire took a form which I could not forget the function. Celine, Angelique or Leila were added to this list over time, but return to our grocer ...

Although planted on his legs, she nodded her long blonde hair and thick storing boxes of spices, and putting himself on tiptoe to reach cheeky a shelf, I could imagine a voltage double adductor framing a treasure of womanhood.

- Yes, my name is Solange, she replied back down from his effort. And you Captain?
- Jack, I whispered to force him to approach.

She actually approached me, making me enjoy the scent of her skin granular. Her lipstick smelled good taste and I also reveled while she zieuter the top of my tricorn decrepit, being slightly taller than me.

- Mites found home, "she quipped.
- I love animals. "I said tit for tat.

The great binge put his head back, laughing a great blow and I felt we had to make friends. Stroking my cheek in welcome, I began to entrust a secret that could compliment the rest of our afternoon.

Let Captain Jack! She gasped, you tell me that putting his head between the thighs of some women, you can travel in time?

- Yes, right. I said, lowering his eyes.
- But it's huge!
- I know, I was already said ... I replied with a smile.
- I want to try myself. She said, surprised. I have always loved time travel!

A gentle smile lit up her face and I realized that I would travel this afternoon between the thighs of my new grocer. I switched between grapes and red peppers, and my beard slipped between his legs away, leaving my nose and my tongue find the code input This ship time and space.

It went like clockwork when I take the button of his desire between my lips and sucking like a cashew. Woman of taste, she sent a wave of thanks before everything goes out and sends me a deep black at the other end of time.

But I did not have the luxury of knowing where I was when I felt a mouth look after my flaming sword and little by little, I found awareness among the grapes and peppers. Solange was also my pleasure in the mouth and between two swallows, "said his eyes wide open:
- Captain! I can do it too! I made you come back ...

Since that day, I often come to the store share a moment with Solange. An animal passion unites us and we like to find in fruits and vegetables nose in our passports to the unknown.

We went very far in the future each in turn, sharing our imagination. But we will soon enjoy the fun back in time to the past, I have an idea on how to do it but that's another story ...


Jack Rackham.

Photo: JH Anglade / C. Célarié in 37 ° 2 le Matin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment