Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Effects Of Lemons On Dogs

In da street

... As I said, I am back with more (photos and videos in support) of my afternoon spent with friends.

That day I wore my dress from Walt Disney.
I call it like that because I did once put a few years ago and a friend had damn well for me.
I think it was mainly the big red bow I hung my hair which had provoked his laughter.

This time, I made more soft, biker + boots to upgrade everything.



Dress - By Nell SJ
Perfecto - H & M
Ring - H & M
Boots - Jonak

Audrey and Maria , our English has also immortalized the moment, and we have made some beautiful black and white photos and a video.













Margaux & Warren have dropped too, and have made this arrangement. I do not know much in this area but I find barrel.



0 comments:

Post a Comment