Monday, February 21, 2011

7 Pin Semi Plug Wiring

Chou Romanesco and light therapy: anti-depressant cocktail!

Why start with a photo of Romanesco? ... Read and find out!
Photo de chou romanesco
Detail of a Romanesco (60 mm macro photo) Click to enlarge

The miracle of light therapy:

In general, I tend to go towards that decay to a surfeit of consumption. I never replaced many of these fabulous appliances absolutely essential to our happiness. I rediscovered the simple rituals that put me back in contact with food. I grate the vegetables by hand (I assure you it is much better), I have no coffee machine but a good old coffee maker Italian, which is placed on the wood stove in winter. I buy my spices and beans I ground in a small stone pestle (again, it's much better!).
Yet a week ago, I fell for one of these objects which we tirelessly preaching the wondrous utility. I bought a light box ...
The fault in this gray weather that never ends! Blame it on the low-energy light bulbs that have the distinction of turning humans wake up in a green ghost and whose ecological interest remains to be demonstrated. More expensive to manufacture, highly polluting with mandatory recycling, but not guaranteed by the manufacturer: What will it really? How many of these supposedly eco-friendly bulbs will end just in a trash bag? Besides these damn bulbs forced me to buy this magic lamp light therapy!

Why am I telling you all this in a photo blog? Because-I love my light box. She proved to live up to its reputation! Thanks to her, over the winter blues! Gone those days so dark he can not print anything a nasty noise on the sensor. I discovered that with her, I could shoot even indoors after 5 pm ...
the menu of my first photo shoot in the bright light, the Romanesco classical, but effective for relaxation session shooting. install my usual studio inside and orient the lamp opposite the window to diffuse its light touches the surface texture of the Romanesco. And yet to look for framing and camera angles that highlight the breathtaking structure of this vegetable: fractal curves spiralent cascading ...
Photo de chou romanesco: courbes fractales
Chou Romanesco under the bright light

Chou Romanesco: fractal and spiral Fibonacci

You do not seem totally relaxed, my little cabbage?. .. On the practical side, I used a 60 mm macro, with ISO settings between 200 and 400. Compared to my usual subjects, I had to do violence and to open more, sometimes up to f/13. Indeed, the interests of such individuals is purely graphic, so you have a large enough depth of field. Then remains to find angles that provide a perspective and even a "movement". The Romanesco is probably the most unlikely example of fractal nature. Up close, you'd think a synthetic image, where each part of the design incorporates all of the assembly. A graphic infinity, which also organized according to a Fibonacci spiral as the Sunflower .


In fact, apart from the aspect of "accessory photo inside," it works, light therapy?
My magic lamp did not instantly plunged into a euphoric hyperactivity ... However, since I have this embarrassing essential accessory in my kitchen, something has indeed changed. I'm not (but then, not at all ...) morning. But when I stick my face lamp quietly take my breakfast, lunch I do more with your eyes closed, and this feeling that I would be 100 times better than standing in my bed fades very quickly. alone for its ability to help me in silence out of my coma night, I love my lamp ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment