Saturday, February 26, 2011

Is Mycoplasma Acid Fast Positive Or Negative

Poetry and Song (Françoise Hardy .. .): the blue hour

This article extends a ticket "practice picture" on photography during that time between night and once called "Blue Hour" .

In poetry and literature, I discovered that Aymen Hacen , Tunisian poet, published a book entitled "Alphabet of the blue hour".
- a -

Heaven puts his mask days
that impenetrable clarity
him go awry
Vienna the night words
drops of tears
s'abyment in the eye

blue night light
the blue hour
And a second extract, for the pleasure of reading and say ...
- z -

Now the whole sky is your alphabet Braille signs
Highlights tears pregnant with no light
blindness can not obscure the brilliance

now you can only recite your breviary
night lying in your eyes see without looking

- And the night time blue crown on the eve


Robert J Mailhot, Quebec poet (1977-2010) wrote the book "Shipwrecked in the blue hour".
Everything is so fragile I break

Who give up the ghost

On the roads of desire
I invent
hitchhiker

My
Language is a doctored
bomb

I did not know Robert J Mailhot, nor Aymen Hacen before heading out to explore this blue hour. It was to this kind of meetings I like to search the themes of my articles!

Françoise Hardy lyrics to "the blue hour"

And to close smoothly this article on the poetry of the blue hour, I leave you with Françoise Hardy:

it's time My favorite
is called the blue hour
where everything becomes finer, softer, brighter
it was like a veil of dreams
it put before the eyes
this time too brief
and called the blue hour
is a uncertain hour is one hour between two
where the sky is not gray even when the sky rains
I do not like the right day:
day fades slightly just
night waits his turn
it is called the blue hour
the day had taken you
and you walk
in the evening in Paris
the blue hour you back
it's time to wait when you are in love
we expect that love, there is nothing better
when we know he will come
is the happiest moment
and let me tell you
it's called the blue hour
yes let me tell you
I like the blue hour

0 comments:

Post a Comment