Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Simple Room Rental Lease Free

's Birthday Blog: 2 years ago ... THANKS TO ALL!

I forgot her birthday ... The anniversary of my blog! must say that beyond a certain age, blogs may not appreciate that it really reminds everyone that they left the juvenile stage for a long time!

Long? Not really ... The opening Official Champagne Walk-date in February 2009. Two years of existence, but two years is almost an eternity in this virtual universe where ruthless many blogs do not survive beyond a year. At the time, I closed my very first blog and ephemeral at Over-Blog at Blogger and settled, attracted by the possibilities of customizing this platform, and tired by the prevailing communal exclusivity a little too much for my taste in Over-Blog.
A poppy to celebrate this anniversary with you

Since then, I feel pretty good on Blogger. In two years, Champagne-ride made its merry way, thanks to you, dear visitors. Dare I say that my blog has found its audience? I hope with all my heart, and one thing is certain: I myself took a lot of fun to walk with you.

course, not everything was rosy during those two years. There have been ups and downs, sometimes weary, a few disappointments. But all that is beautiful qu'escarbilles against the real or virtual meetings I've done here.

And now? Well it continues! You are currently 160 subscribers to the blog, others to RSS feeds, some on twitter and Facebook, and hundreds arriving here every day. Thanks to blogger statistics, I discovered that my Greeting Card 2011 had been seen 11,603 times in a few weeks ... I can not believe it!
Some other items that work pretty well? My crop of mushrooms 2009, the origins of valentine , photo works Art in the 50 mm my violets and also a rather boring article on 216 colors certified web! This small list of my most popular pages reflects the eclecticism of the blog, but mostly it shows your diversity.

Those who follow me from the beginning of this adventure know I dreamed of a blog the public full of fantasy, poetry, and this diversity that keeps me just as much heart in nature. You made me this wonderful gift, dear visitors arrive here with your personality, your imagination and your differences.

A very big thank you to all of you for those small trips you make in my country of Champagne, and the road is still long at your side!

Small changes Recent Blog:

For his birthday, I offered a few new features to my blog. No question of a large renovation: I had already designed a model bespoke 6 months ago, but changed a few things here and there. The main recent change is the almost systematic use of the link "Read More" on the one hand to lighten the weight of the blog, partly to avoid too much internal dupliacte happy (one day I will develop this subject if you're interested.) And then I added images to create bulleted lists in my menus: a simple and lightweight to punctuate these lists. Finally, the last small novelty: I just replace the "Share" button (twitter. ..) under each section. I test and I'll see in a few weeks if they really have an interest in your eyes or if they are that ugly little square under my tickets.
I almost forgot a new page that details the management comments on this blog, accessible directly from the feedback form.

much for the winter dusting of the blog. He is ready to resume service, Section Macro flowers and insects, although this year I'm having trouble following emergence of dragonflies and orchids. Info to preview: I was invited to participate in three exhibitions in May and June, in the Aube, Marne and the Moselle. I could not dream of a better opportunity to finally invest in exhibition prints. I'll tell you a bit more very soon soon ... I'm over the moon, but the angels, we stress too!

And before you click "Post", I would send a wink particular two other blogs: ( other forgive me: impossible to name each visitor who touches me makes me smile ... I think of you!) First, "After the rain, the weather ... " Monica, whose last post made me realize that we could celebrate our birthdays together. And then, another nod to the "oldest" of the blog visitor (Forgive me, Chris, I'm not talking about your age, but your faithfulness) : Chris Nature Photo filed its initial comments on my first blog, he followed me from Blogger, and it is to also the only (I think) to be still here today.

Thanks again to you all and see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment