Thursday, February 17, 2011

Where Can You Find Shadow Pikachu In Platnum

Sisley

few days ago, Sisley came to visit me. Sisley

I first contacted by mail explaining that she really enjoyed photographing people, and would have liked to have seen all do a little shooting.

This girl is very young, she was 16 years (the old bitch who speaks, you will excuse me, I have a brother the same age!), Is first and do not yet know about what school she wants to go.

It does not expose his work on the internet, and this Modesty makes it touching.

Very modest, she immediately warned: "As I told you I'm young and as I started again in the photo, I still have a little trouble guiding models. I'm not like, do it! not do that! etc. ... "

So I spent a good two hours with this girl, we had a good feeling!
I allowed myself to give him some ideas and as time passed, more Sisley felt at ease and gradually assumed its status as a photographer, a little more directional.

In the end, we shot I will publish six held in several tickets and I think we'll see you again soon ...






Pictures: Sisley Roche

L egging cotton + leather - H & M
Shirt - American Apparel
Moccasins - Vintage
Ring - Vintage
Necklace - Constance L


Just for laughs-and that because his flow is always good, Lil Kim endlessly clashing Nicki Minaj, again with this clip "Black Friday" ( Album Nicki calling itself Pink Friday).

It ends when even his song with "It is better to fail in Originality Than to Succeed in imitation ... period." (It is better to plant being original than succeed by copying)

course, but I ' I want to answer "It's a little low to ride the wave Nicki Minaj to talk about yourself again."
Because-like it or not, Miss Kim, Nicki album is killer. And the critics speak for themselves!




Ps: A video that was laughed at more than one blog Martin !

0 comments:

Post a Comment