Monday, February 14, 2011

White Gunk On My Clitoris

The Stolen Kiss saber swinging Ysa

In every country in the world today is Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is the anniversary, the festival of all the Lovers! Unfortunately, Tim is gone shopping at the other end of the island and the sailors took the opportunity to join women and brides. Bosco alone remained on board with Mildred, announcing a torrid love affair or relationship. I also stocked up on wax, because I hate to hear and suffer after Valentine's Day, often point the Holy Hercules ...

Fortunately, the empty tub was filled with the pleasant visit of a young woman seeking a job to save to reach his homeland in Tel Aviv! Citizen of Israel, the ups and downs of fortune had temporarily removed the young blond woman in her country and she did everything in the form of odd jobs, whatever the cost to join his family cradle. An ad in the local grocery store had led up to me and my little finger told me that I would help him in his travel plans in my own way, allowing him to gain some under the close of his.

I proposed to him the work of dusting my office and I showed him all the way into the next, admiring her beautiful blonde hair behind, and accomplished woman of her rump ...

"I start by what? "I asked her straight in the eye, capturing the duster vigorously and thereby disturbing me. His eyes spoke perfect for her, and stuck against each other, I noticed her beautiful blue when I was reading the adventures I loved and I loved tea.

I asked her to start by cleaning weapons and again, she seized my sword. His expert hand clearly showed his experience and his love of the subject, starting slowly to polishers gear. The comings and goings robbed me a smile of gratitude because few women had in the past been able to look after him with as much dexterity.

I could see his mouth flapping to say nothing and prepare a little saliva to shine my beautiful sword. I also looked different because it seemed to me more now. the hands of Ysa had the gift to grow things, no doubt giving their slimming proportion to other objects.

She poured a little of its liquid on my sword, then his tongue began to coat it. I closed and I felt that I was there dealing with an expert sword, and reputation. His mouth Goumand could honor a regiment fencers gave as his lips gloss and volume to swallow it by rolling his lips.

Excited, I stepped back to watch it work, then he proposed to put the sword in its scabbard, which she did on the field and a blow dry. Then she pressed her whole body to properly drive the blade and thus played with the handle, making rotations and playing with his other hand tufting bales. I had a spasm of pleasure to see this beautiful woman polishing my sword and I thanked him ...

She then handed in his glass case and then asked me if I had other things to clean. When Bosco burst into my office and blurted
- I have a polishing cookware is copper. Will have to polish dry, but the little lady m'al'air expert, I would give you a hand if needed ...

The door slammed on my recollection of the beautiful, telling me that with his exceptional professional qualities, my little lady would not stay too long in the island and soon join his beautiful country ...

Happy Valentine's Day and Ysa to everyone ...

Jack Rackham.

Photos: Jessica Lange (The Postman Always Rings Twice)

0 comments:

Post a Comment