Friday, February 11, 2011

Best Cruises For 40 Somethings

Story (Rated X)

imaginary worlds have the advantage of being able to tell the things you want and you can just go back to that time exist not, and even the youth of Maia and Jack, as if they had grown close to each other (or not far off) ...

We still can not imagine the side effects on Jack This promiscuity child, the Oedipus complex to be far less dangerous than the complex-Luna Maia!

Anyway ... Everyone was on his island for a Skull and Luna for the other, and they had an acquaintance during a ride or so probably stork with a round brush in wild, small even with small resource. That day So, they decided to meet on their island adjoining the Hump, to address a matter of utmost importance ...

- Hi ta!
- Hi ta! (Maia often imitated what Jack said.)
- You're quite agree this story of swinging? Huh?
- Yeah, you take me for that! I know how things and more than you think ...
(Maia bluffing often, but his luck and his natural base saved the worst situations.)

- You will have the guts? These are things where you have to know what you want, and after more back!
- Moo no, I'm curious to the contrary. You know you're mad, worse than me!
- You m'ébouriffes staghorn Maia, you know I love you well, your?
- Moa too! I like to play doctor with you to find the disease, give you drugs, put the suppo ...
- Yuck! Not good ... I prefer when we play Smoutche me there, that's cool! Hi hi ...
- That you said Jack. You're crazy ... Well, for this exchange, we do it?
- Yeah, we do it ... You have brought him?
- Yeah I ... And you?
- Well, yes like!
- It is beautiful ... I can touch?
- Vui ...
- It has how many pages?
- From pages?
- Yeah, your card album Hidden Treasure!
- I was kidding, here it is! You thought ...
- Ha ha! I'm nothing! I know the tricks swingers long, I'm great!
- Well, your treasure of Captain Haddock cons my Treasury Columbus, okay?
- More muxu a while!
- Okay ... Tell Jack watching the beautiful eyes of Maia.

Maia and Jack exchange lots of images and their hearts throb at every Treasury exchanged they coveted. Side-by-side lying in front of their albums, their boiled bob fun to be together, imaginary worlds are made for children and they already imagine the next part of hopscotch Strip they will be able to share ...

But that's another story!

0 comments:

Post a Comment