Monday, February 21, 2011

South Park Quicktime Stream

All of the lights


Today, a summer dress and a lot of vintage.
I prefer to answer now: yes they are my glasses!
I've nabbed in a flea market, and even if I wear lenses, I confess that I find hard to part with it.


Well, as I have on hand, let me tell you about Fashion Book.

The first "MyMajorCompany" Fashion in France. This is the first
platform that enables consumers and fashion lovers to invest and fund the collections of young designers such as Fashion Is Not Dead, Lace & Buttons and more ...

The site is launched and I invite you to watch:

I saw the birth of the project and I believe!
is why I really want to lend a hand to Arbia, the creator of the site.

I am calling on bloggers / bloggers / known / little known

I have two interesting deals for you, as for notebook mode.

Option 1 - Write an article
First, you must create an account.
And write a little note on one or a few pieces that you choose from the collection through your personalized link that will be given when your register on the site. What you will receive 10 euros for each order made through your link.

Option 2 - Put a flash banner
Either in an article or in any column of your blog so you can also be paid for each order placed (or, as the article, you reach 10 euros for each command).
To do this, you must create an account to get the banners with your specific tracer.


You can retrieve the banner of your choice (3 different formats) and with a link (if you wish) you can put in your blogroll:
http://www.carnetdemode.com/affiliation.html

With the account you created, you can follow in real time the number of subscribers with your banner and the number of orders:
http://www.carnetdemode.com/profil.html

If you're interested, leave me a comment to let me know!


The dress I'm wearing is a Ladies .
To tell you the truth, c'es my mother who introduced me to the brand.
Anita is the creator, he has his shop on Rue Charlot in Paris.
Its collections are beautiful, 70's inspired, feminine, a bit bohemian and romantic desire.
And the funny thing is that it's Margaux posing for her.





Pictures: Sisley Roche

Dress - Misses
Jacket - Levi's (vintage)
Glasses - Vintage



New clip of Kanye, the song is the one I prefer, but I remain skeptical sweating the video directed by Hype Williams ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment