Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pacific Center Seattle



His tongue tasted good and I liked the little pieces of cake Saint-Michel, who had escaped swallowing, at least the first time. His soft lips gave me like balsam of heart, returning to his best start to warm and wet throat his desire.

Our muscles caressed Guignol like two gloves and hands-free movements, took the opportunity to know each other better, landing on the soft curves and mysterious crevices. Sometimes in secret, we were looking the other's neck and then come back to share our throats, we are pushing to further as to eat!

We dared hardly breathe as the menu we liked each other and our imaginations are freed of the time, forgetting where we were and our respective lives ...

One last time, did our love languages and then we hold reculâmes to watch.
Sharing a knowing wink, I took rest on the soft bed, tossing a few trinkets and books then I plunged into the TV to join my pirate life, my schooner and my hammock.

A small smile break saw the corner of the lips of Joseph, then she turned off the TV ... ^ ^



Jack Rackham.

0 comments:

Post a Comment