Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Unhandled Exception Error

Ouh a bad burger! A New Universe


My Hamburger that has caused much controversy ...

I must admit that the montage did not show its real face but here it is finally his true colors!

I wear on my wrist two models in silver, one of which is encrusted with small diamonds.

I admit I prefer the yellow gold model that I will recover soon.

The bet was risky dare a hamburger in subjects such noble ... I think it is doing pretty well and although the American burger is fat and far from glamorous, dare I say again, the strap is fine!







Pictures: Sisley Roche

K'Hamburger silver + diamonds: 120 euros
K'Hamburger money: 75 euros


Available in 4 weeks time, only for users and only on the command: 01 44 64 92 24 or 09 79 18 07 07
All other models and prices Redline

0 comments:

Post a Comment