Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hotest Scene In Mera Nam Joker

The Crocodile Tail failed

the occasion of the school holidays, I dropped my laptop and my life to get Marine Poseidon on schoolchildren in some outstanding work practices. The class of the new teacher of Skull Island, some morning dew, had already received lessons from Bosco and Mildred for the basics of rigging and recipes when I saw them arrive in my cabin of Captain.

I greeted the lady teacher made him sit and the Meeting of young people, serving them lemonade and share Breton far. I was wary as hay fever in the strawberry pie, knowing the habits of this boat and wanting to keep intact their innocence to my younger visitors.

"Morning dew is Japanese?" I said to the little school teacher, concerned to swallow a mouthful of her far.

"Ch'est a churnom a good friend, which I kept. This far is delicious, Captain Rackham. "

That being said, I sat in my rocking chair and began to attract the attention of my small audience, ending a fruit juice by slurp to pierce ears. Anyway ...
"And if I told you the story of the Crocodile failed?" I suggested. I took the attitude of the wolf light above his head his memories and pretending to read.

"Long ago, a giant crocodile had taken a position on a beach on the island and no one had been able to dislodge or even reject towards a less conducting. Skulls and grunting, it was a hundred feet of rock to another, keeping his band of sand as a watchdog. When the mayor of the village decided to call ... a genius! "

- A Genius? Did the kids in heart.
- Yes. I replied.

"My grandfather had found a magic bottle on the beach many years ago, and releasing this genius locked up, it had promise of a service for a day ... That day needs came here and Engineering Office said. "I stopped
history to test a few who listened.

- And what did he do then to stop the animal? Osa Morning Dew, interrogative.
- I expected this question, I said, mysterious, searching my pocket to get my tobacco and my idea. Well, it turned into a giant ball, then made the leaps and bounds, very very high ...
- And? I threw thirty pairs of eyes bulging.

"... Well, after a final rebound several hundred feet high, he fell on the crocodile and crushed! A big splash him disappear and the shock was so violent that it remained only his tail ... And voila! "

Children stunned, had the breath for a moment and then ranks and defeated hubbub ", yeah ..." over my desk. The little lady Dew always attentive, showing me a coaster, I asked: "Well its tail, then?"
- Yes, my grandfather was stuffed into memory and I naturally inherited. "I said, finding the furnace of my wood smoker.

I saw her, putting his nose on the glass to better see the details and mechanically, his finger slipped on the glass, collecting dust.
- I think a little bit of the household would be welcome, Mr. Jack. If you are looking for labor, I can spend a day taking care of your memories ... she said, swallowing his saliva.

I felt all of a sudden my ears cocked to the sink, preventing them see red at the idea that someone able so long after, looking after the tail of my grandfather.
And the pleasure of a good pipe ended this morning, greeting my visit us smiling at the invitation of the next reunion ...

nod to a few stories of Valentine's Day, read by here and there ...

Jack Rackham.

0 comments:

Post a Comment