Saturday, February 12, 2011

Indian Sarees Blouse Designs

My (meager) balances


I did not plan to pay and it was during an afternoon spent with Margaret, I let myself pick.
She was looking for a coat and me into his quest, I could not resist ..

No madness, reasonable parts, such as English to my best friend, Zara, where pretty pants were sold at twenty euros.

Hey, I just moved my bank account is not easy and I commend a coat!

And it is in these moments there, that drives his conscience ... The false consciousness of good chick who tries to stop feeling guilty, you know eh?

Oh, okay, it's been several days since I wear my jeans guy, and tinkering to repaint the apartment ... Who said moving, said new life and new life that says says facelift!

Doing? Jeans, belt, and a nice faux fur jacket (which I will introduce a next time).

So I put on my pants, my shirt buttoned to the neck, I turned my plaid poncho and as I wore this outfit on the day, I stalled my Converse for me not to wallow with potential heels.

Please excuse the poor quality of these photos, my flash was acting up ... As for my head, I promise you I did not go out of bed at that time, but playing Mario the plumber, is not an easy task!




P antalon - Zara
Belt - Zara
Shirt - Wrangler
Plaid - Ikea
Shoes - Converse

0 comments:

Post a Comment