Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Red Ontario Plates Means




Oh sweet readers!

Thanks for your patience, I am so little studious at the moment ...

My life is cool but messy, it takes so long to move ...

I get up move, I eat moving in, I go to bed move ... Everything is connected to the apartment.

It is a pleasure but I can not wait to approach the end and I finally feel "at home."

I asked for Espace Max, the retail site online. You may have seen photos in newspapers or on blogs.
I've finally recovered, with a look that I concocted myself.

So my selection!




Dress - Ba & sh
Coat - Ba & sh
Boots - Iro
Bag - Iro


Ps: American Apparel recruits for all the shops of Paris, one full-time research:

-
merchandisers - the Seller (se) s
- Employee (s) of stock
- managers


Fluent French required.

0 comments:

Post a Comment