Monday, February 28, 2011

Genital Tattoo Rating

Brush Express!


Hey !

I must speak of a good plan for women and men.

I went to lunch with Farhinaz last week. We do not know and luckily we have very good hearing.
What was intended as a pro has finished bf bf girlfriends.

Farhinaz has created his site deals: Ladies Paris Dandies
His goal? To discover Paris and its cheap to bargain prices.

It offers a benefit that I tested: Hype & Hairy .
Brushing, manicures, massages, waxing, peels ... All treatments are offered, as is the speed of delivery.
Hype & Hairy is for busy people, who for example have just enough time for their lunch break to be pampered.

So I tried brushing the expressway.
In twenty minutes, the story was set!

I suggest you go take a look at the videos I made for Do it in Paris, if it is not clear enough: Do it in Paris - Blog .

And while at it, I propose to do to win a pack Be Yourself By Hype Hype & Hairy home with the 3 following benefits:

- a brush or a cup
Express - a full manicure + nail polish
- A modeling area (head-neck-shoulder or back or leg or foot or hand) or full facial.

(value pack: € 73.80)


The contest will be online for a week!

On the registration form they put a line "My favorite blog," please read "The Review Review Kenza "so people know that you participate in my hand.



Owl no?




Photos - Sisley Roche

Shorts - Levi's
T-shirt - Axara
Belt - Asos
Pumps - Primark



A little common with his new mixtape for download Brodinski here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C9VMC4KG

0 comments:

Post a Comment