Monday, February 7, 2011

Marshmallow Cremebrownie Mix

Meet The Nude K'Hamburger

drumroll ... Tadaaaaam! It gives me immense pleasure to inform you of my cooperation with the jewelry brand Redline . (The blog also Redline: Redline )

few days ago that I talking about a big news, here we are!

So to summarize, it is my passion for fine gold jewelry. And Laetitia, the creator of the brand, which I proposed to develop a model in my image.

Wow! Me? But why? And I do not even draw!

short, you can imagine how excited I was and obviously I jumped at the chance.

Having designed a lot of words around the letter K, the burger seemed obvious.


Ok, let's go, go for a mini-burger Gold!


So we decided to sell only on the Internet for readers who do not live in Paris so they can order ...


It sagit therefore a limited edition of 80 copies gold and an ultra-limited edition 20 copies in gold and diamonds (call me Diddy!).
Everyone is free to customize K'Hamburger choosing from 80 colors of thread, 4 colors of gold, a horse mid-chain mid-chain or wire .

Ladies, Gentlemen, I hope you enjoy this little gem. It is close to my heart because this is the first time you give me the chance to create a product, then no matter what impact this will have, I'll remember for a long time and when I am an old grand- mother gray and lame, I tell my grandchildren (who do have nothing to do) that it was the blog that I wanted I had an opportunity here ...

Ok cool, but all these beautiful things have a price!

Gold: 210 Euros , gold and white diamonds: 310 Euros .

The jewelry is made hand! Available in 4 weeks time, only for users and only on the command: January 1944 64 92 23 September 1979 or July 18, 2007 .

So give me your opinion! Do you like this K'Hamburger?

0 comments:

Post a Comment