Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Face Gets Flushed And Hot After Eating

Beautiful associations


My man and I are real homebody.
And internet does not help us all to hand, so obviously ...

That Sunday, after sleeping in, which brought us out of bed at 13h, the weather was gray.

Ok to move, but I will not go further than the Starbucks down the street! There is too much like home after all.

I put pants and parka.
I'm like an animal smelling the smell of food, except it's the call of Mocha Almond (discovery of Martin, almonds added is a revelation, test!) That pace my steps.

small detour from the Italian delicatessen on the corner and a few minutes later, here we are, coffees in hand, connected on Asos, for online shopping.

Again, the English did not disappoint me, there are really beautiful pieces.

I've made a small selection of our maxi control ... Well yes, it is necessary that I keep one for my next posts!

Ladies and gentlemen, there's something for everyone.

The color of this skirt ...

This sweater spirit "Isabel Marant"

Falsely "St. Lawrence", this bag is perfect for hosting all my mess!

T-shirt, sweatshirt? Elegant, in all cases.

We love the U.S., just a little.

A little more original than the classic white cotton Teesha. I'll bite him for sure!

Click Asos.fr


0 comments:

Post a Comment