Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bannedstory Wedding Background

What is your wish?

In the series good news for me (oh and for you too!), I can finally tell you a little secret!

I just associate myself with a team of young babes who are getting their site online vacuum-dressing.

The concept?

Each creates a profile and balance the pictures of clothes they want to get rid of. I say it a bit rough, but you get the spirit. Of course, we'll take a look at the clothes that you post so that the pieces are always beautiful, in good condition and at a very reasonable price.
In addition, you will find on the site, a corner of young designers, especially a lot of accessories.

If I agreed to embark on the adventure with them, because it already-that the universe of the site I like, it is fresh, well-fucked and also because many of you called me regularly to sell off my clothes on my blog.

So far, I did my home on weekends, and unfortunately the girls who lived in the provinces or abroad could not be accessed. So I felt very concerned.

Regularly I take care to offer some special operations, even girly, hope you enjoy!

And to inaugurate the launch site in beauty, I had the idea of a contest, which is not binding and may be an opportunity to have a good time.

The site is thus called U GOT A WISH .
(For those who do not understand, this means: You have a wish).

The launch will take place March 8, I'll tell you more until then, I can not invite you to go visit the site because it is not yet ready to welcome you!


I suggest you meditate on the phrase "U Got A Wish" ...

Imagine the quotation, the idea, the word most unlikely and that suits you more ... In short, you mentioned that sentence?

your emails my chickens!
I await your return on kenzasmg@gmail.com

The team will meet and deliberate a little before lancemement site, or about 7 March.

The winner will win the status of the muse of the month U Got A Wish.

Uh, ok but what else?

Dear future winner, you who read me, I'll meet you in Paris (it supports round-trip train in the day if you do not live there), you will capped and masked by a professional, and I amuse myself to shoot you in your prettiest dress!
We'll finish this crazy afternoon with a lunch with the girls, with the team in the local U Got A Wish.
Oh and if you want a blog, do not hesitate to mention in your mail!

Nice, right?

You'll be following on the home page of the site, and we will post the pictures and making-off.

In your brain, your keyboard, it goes a good laugh!




Photos - Sisley Roche

Trousers - Zara
Sweat - Vintage / cut
Shoes - Converse
Bracelets - New Selection




Psss ... The new video from Lady Gaga!

0 comments:

Post a Comment