Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sorority Initiation Myths

Kenza Doll


Plasterdoll you know?

It's been a while since I discovered this site that reign of adorable illustrations showing the mode in all these states:



At the time I found these pictures on other blogs (Karla's Closet, Style Bubble ...).
I inserted the link of it to my blogroll, and A few days ago I received an email from the artist thanking me for having placed and offered to draw my little doll for free.

I just had to choose the outfit, and send him a week I lost a few years my hair has grown, my eyes became blue, and I hurt my forehead!



If you want your figurine on paper, send an email to plasterdoll@gmail.com , with the subject "I Plasterdoll Kenza .
course, send your photos, portraits, looks ... And instead of making you pay 45 euros, you pay 35 euros.

I think it's a good gift idea! A supervise and keep!

I'll scale the original photos of the place I return to Milan or even before ... Yep I go a few days back Sunday evening!



0 comments:

Post a Comment