Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Where To Get Maplestory Background 2010

The Taste of Others

friends gathered at the table and before beginning the meal, exchanged a few words about art, news of the day or even the latest collision identified in the Caribbean Sea ...

- The one and only pirate who deserves to be mentioned is Blackbeard, of course. His gait, his pistols, his tactical sense, but gives him a legitimacy in the hunt for loot around the world or at least in the Caribbean.
man leaned his sentence hearing glances towards his companion, a certain Carolina, and they seemed to play a number of theater or two of tennis.

- I like Captain Hook, "I said. A romance, a human and fragile, it has more mouth anyway!
- Not to offend you, Mr. Jack, Hook is a clown show, just good to scare children and his only enemy, Peter Pan, seems to prove I'm right, ha! Ha! Looking toward his beloved and tender but also to an imaginary audience, because only Bosco was at the counter, reused a tour on my request.

My shaving seemed tricorn flirt with me and I contain myself reserving my anger for other subsequent vengeance. He continued:
- Tackling is an art, made by serious people, aware of the ballistic vessels collided. Why not Jack Sparrow? But I like it. Like m'encanailler in popular places! It is this cabbage Jack, do not you think, dear?

The girl laughed and Bosco continued to serve glasses of booze, while my new friend explained to anyone who would listen, the tactics of the collision, the handling grabs, wrist movement at the sword in melee ...

Exactly, a little groggy from the effects of white Caribbean, I undertook to accompany her to the toilet lady a pressing need. Our rustling we approached in the corridors and in all modesty, I put my sword at his disposal.

greedily and with a thirst to know me better, little Caroline spoiled my self-esteem and lifting her head between apnea, said:
"You have good taste!"

What I never doubted.
Finally, in my opinion ...


Jack Rackham.
PS: This text in response to a posting on the blog of Isabella, HEAD IN THE STARS ... THE FOOT ON EARTH, I invite you to discover: http://etoiles-isa.blogspot.com/2011 / 01/le-gout-des-autres-revoir-absolument.html (See also my blog-list, right column).

0 comments:

Post a Comment