Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Advantages Of Water Cooled Engines

Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

The sun was income above the Skull Island and I decided to ride in a small schooner. I invited some friends dear I had not seen for a long time, and three of them responded positively to my invitation.

They arrived almost at dawn to make the most of the day, and also try to settle down in the best cabin because they were somewhat uneven it must be said. Josepha was the most morning and his smile lit up as the dawn, the daylight seemed bland. I accompanied in neighborhoods selected and rewarded with a kiss my gallantry very natural.

My eyes were still ruffled her when it was the turn of Cameron to climb the bridge of Poseidon. I helped him in his walk with care, because I saw a bit of roundness in her hat. Her angelic smile and loving her mouth had the pleasure to another Master, but I understood. This garden makes you want to grow flowers and not that pleased him ... His room, Bosco had put some nice curtains, pink and blue and I let her settle in her frilly.

A screech on the stroke of 9:00, cut the air in two and a seagull began even as the foremast she was surprised. Maia had come on foot, a sudden strike broom to prevent a rapid flight to date, and she had caught his foot in a pothole on the road from the dock. I ran to help him get up and my tricorn crossed the blue eyes of a witch, a prince charming as me ... After a detailed tour of his cabin, I let her be flirtatious and crumb. Oh, girls ...

The crew was instructed to be as unobtrusive as possible to leave me with my guests, and I gazed all three, leaning on the railing, wondering Dolphins, throwing bread to the seagulls and glancing from time to time to some curious sailors.

- I live in the islands, in a bungalow straw, love and Fishing Jo ... Holds the brunette.
- I go down the streams in the dugout and I tan the rest of the day ... Answered Cameron's girlfriend!
- Too much hassle all that! Maia cut the redhead. I would put the glue with a good genius, to make greeting do you want in here. But I see you often spend Captain, we would play rummy hi hi ... I laugh!

The day's program was part of fishing, a cake competition and a treasure hunt with maps and instruments, and eventually dig a big hole filled with diamonds and gold coins where each would win what it would just ... I was helping Cameron, given his condition, but I could hardly get them out of the hole as their pockets were full!

Then a special snack made of sweets and drinks awaited us upon our return. But they were still tired of my long day Gallinette and a nap was scheduled before the evening by candlelight, provided in the reception room of the ship ...

I do not know if it was my charm or good fortune garnered from the long day, but my three damsels were eager to me and they deprived me by turns, tricorn, boots and jackets, before moving on to serious things. Surrounded by these females sweet and oh so loving, agile hands and their tongues clever trying to make me talk, me pirate surviving every sea unleashed and killers and thieves most bloodthirsty:

- Yes, we say Captain, what is your favorite ... The blonde?
- Humm my pirate of hearts, I think the Brown ... ^ ^
- Moo not, Rousse, there's it's true, not true my Jack?

I spare the suspense a bit and then I replied, his voice clear

"Assuredly, I have a slight penchant for Cote Rousse beer ... of course!"

Gasp at first, the three threw themselves to me in a contest to tickle your breath whistle. Yet in the heat of the night we hear the laughter to Cancun and the blessing of curious gulls, boat lights twinkle with love until the morning ...


Besos ^ ^
Jack Rackham.

0 comments:

Post a Comment