Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Best Sasusaku Amv

Portable Superman

I first met Tim many years ago, at the beginning of my first Atlantic crossings. Yes, Atlantic ...

The kids I kept looking at me stunned on Wednesday, knowing neither the North nor the oceans. Picking my best storyteller's mouth, I would pretend to dig into the deepest of my mind a story whose words came to me naturally and gradually as:

"We were lost during a trip through time with Tim. We had just married and we landed in Metropolis, a city resembling New York, Tim wanted to know modern life and all its benefits. Metropolis and was furthermore the city of Superman! And we even bought a Portable, a kind of mobile phone, convenient to call from anywhere but above all we wanted was that the same device ... "

The children had a hard time imagining the object, but some with two mimes shells and they had got it quickly with the system!

"At the time, Tim had the annoying habit of bragging and failing to reduce everything to her. Which in my eyes before it decreased blonde damsels whom we met, so sweet and nice. Tim grumbling constantly boasting of so many qualities, I had eyes only for princesses back from Cornwall brown or redheads witch with incredible powers and must stick to damn a saint. Sometimes greeted by Superman who passed before us, skimming the ground. What enraged Tim even more, and no end to the days of bickering and disputes of all kinds ... "

As I told, I could see the boys glancing opprobrium towards girls but malignant, they were silent and I could continue without yelling or pulling bun.

"Yet, the opportunity was offered to close once and for all the flowery mouth of Tim, and I thought about when being in the spotlight the calm ... "

And then? Said the children, heart.

"Well here it is: One day we visited the police station in Metropolis, an idea to Tim, a few super-villains had neutralized all telephone medium frequency waves to cut all aid to rob the biggest bank in town! And therefore no way to call Superman ... That was not counting the new cell phone Tim, using a frequency band parallel, less comic and immunized against parasites of evil! "

Taking this notebook saving, they heard the Commissioner to launch a" Hello Superman ;? "and everything was arranged quickly. In the blink of Tim eyelashes, blush ...
- So Tim, it's great that Superman?
- Yeah, a nice guy !
- He saved the city from ruin, and fortunately the Commissioner has been reached on his mobile ...
- Yes! He could join Superman ... with MY laptop! Tim Osa, a suave smile.


Tim Incorrigible!


Jack Rackham

0 comments:

Post a Comment