Saturday, January 22, 2011

Annabel Chong Implants

A Beautiful

It happened by chance on Skull Island, disembarked from a British ship or a ferry from the Americas Mexican .

His approach is light and his smile melts as soon as you see it. His stubble gives him an air of casual and women are turning on him. Men also sometimes. His fate has obviously led to the Poseidon, after scouring the town of the island.

The broken hearts still cry over the rooftops to us and it is with hesitation that I hired him as a sailor, I do not want to confuse on my boat.

The guy is rather nice , called Matteo and Tim tells him whipping between two cargo unloaded in the hold. She dressed up more often since his arrival and disappears from time to time the stroke of noon and 19 pm, returning out of breath but with a little smile that I recognize.

Ah, this is my life. When a beautiful way ...

And indeed, I have access right now, Maia who had come to tea for a long time, Emma offers free English lessons to my sailors, Eloise is back from exile and thought of a bi-weekly groceries home and would see my new used as steed to make the round going.

Even Katia needed him to recreate the paintings of his Cabaret. Only Lady Ania, my press secretary has eyes only for me. I love when she looks at my tricorn pretending anything, his long black hair twisted up in modesty and his mouth doll invitations to throw me a coffee delights with langues de chat ...

Matteo seems perfectly integrated into the life of the crew, and in order to save jobs that are too painful and debilitating in the long run I put in the kitchen with Bosco who seems delighted to have an assistant. Recognizing, tours from strawberry pie are offered to all men and myself. I guess the good will and generosity of Matteo, the Bosco is only legendary ...

Then one day, our friend disappeared. Nobody knows what became something of had displeased him. Who knows?

Ah, that's life fine.

When an attacker comes ... ^ ^


Jack Rackham.

0 comments:

Post a Comment