Friday, January 28, 2011

12 Year Old Mastervation

orchid flower, nature photography and urban exposure ... Time flies!

A picture of orchid flower to give you some news.


.. I have a big gap right now ... I spend my time between daytime and night-time city nature. On one side are two photo exhibitions scheduled for late spring 2011, Lorraine and Dawn. I will talk about all this in more detail a little later, and meanwhile, I rummage through my archives to create a cohesive exhibition. Side print media, I took the road Spark Publishing, where Pascal Bourguignon patiently helped me see more clearly. I came away less stressed, and decision I make my prints on fine art paper laminated. Especially no glass over it, to let appear the delicate texture "rag" paper!
Side expo, so that advances slowly. But the antithesis of nature photography, I also attacked my first theme of " project 26": people. I would return very soon tell you more, and I confess that I plunged with delight into a more urban photography and night.

White Flower: Orchid orchid in light

Photo de fleur d'orchidée sauvage blanche (platanthère)
An orchid-cons in diving, in circles of light (click to enlarge)

Update: New photos in the album "Wild Orchid in Champagne-Ardenne"

And when I have a little time, I pursue the eternal upgrade my library ... Today, new images were added in the album "Blossom Orchid . The rest To be continued ... When?

I also almost finished writing two tickets to the category of "creating a blog" tips to optimize the blog and make it pleasing to the eyes of visitors, but search engines (these tickets will submit to update a previous article "SEO" who began to date seriously.)

Here for the latest news ... The weeks go by, the pictures are renewed, and most importantly, a lot of things to do to get free time off from the return of spring!

soon, and good weekend at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment