Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Boobs Nacked Nacked Nacked

Etam Wow! Etam

Before last night after failing to be fluff, Martin and I arrived at the Grand Palace to watch the parade Etam .

After waiting a good half-hour at the entrance, and in the cold, the huge doors of the Museum were opened and we were greeted in a breathtaking scenery!

After crossing the celebrities (Kate Moss, Mario Testino - Natalia Vodianova - face of the brand, could not be more discreet, Lou Doillon, Emmanuelle Alt and any gratin ... I'll spare you the names!), We had the chance to be super good position. I must admit that I am regularly invited to fashion shows during Fashion Week but I do not really go there. Running in Paris, between the traffic jams, waiting, the battle to see properly when I'm not sitting ... I prefer to just nab some pictures on the internet after the event.

This time press officers sold me the dream, because in addition to the venue of the show is just incredible, I whispered names of artists that would occur in large and fanatic music than I am, of course I had to attend!

For this collection spring-summer 2011, the brand was under the sign of the Old Regime, the Marie-Antoinette, will you, in-voila! Ribbons, lace, crinolines and petticoats ... And also all the models pavement Louboutin. I will let you discover some pictures of the collection photos and singers who led all more than well!




Beth Ditto and her uncommon energy opens the show!


Hey, Karolina Kurkova.
Mark Ronson on guitar (and piano). For me it is one of the best-dressed guys on the planet.

Joey Starr, as you say it was for me, one of the nicest surprises of the evening!




The Kills.



Janelle Monae, here déchaîné to the public.

Karen Elson, still as beautiful and very talented live.


To see a little clearer, we take a look at the official video of the parade!

You'll understand a collection lovely, relaxed atmosphere, dancing models, an appreciative audience! Etam has been very hard on this one! Ps: If it says you always win a dress, just go to the page fan Etam and it participates in competitions! Nothing ventured nothing gained! Ok I go ...

Article sponsored

Sharing powered by Wikio

0 comments:

Post a Comment