Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rubbermaid Configurations

At Max Moment for life in da hood


Then, then ...!

You are some of you be headed on the right track regarding my teasing about the news I'll give you in a while.

J-9 for the announcement of one of two collaborations that I've talked vaguely.

For another, Capital M6 looked at our case. It saves the show Tuesday. Let me tell you that I'm not quiet, I who have the habit of most subjects' Kikoolol "in which I am the crazy ...

Otherwise, the installation is progressing slowly but surely, every day a new piece adds to the apartment but you can imagine that it's not so easy than it looks. Agree on the decor and what furniture will go where there ... Ok it gets worse but they are not things that Martin & I are regulars, it's a bit "new way of life," aaaah life together, its joys and sorrows.

I am impatient as heyday back (come on, two more months), our apartment is fully furnished, one can correctly receive family & friends, blah blah blah .... You see!

Today two cool videos







Want a cake?
Pretend Martin & Balthazar, improvise!









Night Tour Margaux ...
Photobucket

Though wise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment