Friday, January 14, 2011

Harry Potter Rapping Paper

A moment waiting

Bernardo puts his hand under his chin and even without making a sigh, eyes that had become impatient while driving towards the camera in the ceiling. His film took shape, and time stopped him an opportunity to enjoy the magical moment of his talent ...

Marlon would grate a little and think about the things of the day. His text is known and his game is at its maximum. He has an Oscar for this role for sure ... The small Marita awaits at the hotel tonight, she will kiss his hero of On the Waterfront ...

The waiting times are the key moments of life. Those where the thinking is sharpened and focused, and relaxes the muscles one last time. Throat and swallow the tongue moistens, there is a few seconds off the time, we are preparing ...

To write the same thing. I am in my ropes, ready to pounce on the first stream Internet and write the next copy of my blog. The word is carved, the verb efficient, the atmosphere ... I feel heavy and I already published the first comment. I count them, write the names, tick. I chew against one or the other, that one may expect, the other is wiped from my blog list, that's life ...

The ticking of the clock goes back, I answer the first comment and the last redoubt. Marlon crushes his cigarette and Bernardo rises. It is there that comes back, puts his hand through his hair and breath. All the world smiles on the set ...

- Ben whereof I wanted. I'm entitled right? The urge ... Someone paper? Well, what? What did I say?

Maria returned. Time can take ...



Jack Rackham.

On "Last Tango in Paris" Bernardo Bertolucci, with Marlon Brando and Maria Schneider.

0 comments:

Post a Comment