Friday, January 21, 2011

Plastic Shower Deflector

-oi.

Etam, Lingerie, Natalia, it speaks to you?

I confess I am not, unlike a lot of women addicted to lingerie. In contrast, a beautiful dress me quickly to the eye, without that I cracked.

Recently, I had to make shopping at Etam because I dressed actresses for a play and I had to dress one of them dressed very lightly ... My meager knowledge of the subject pushed me into education because the price / quality ratio is pretty good reputation. And yet, I was not disappointed!

And I am especially pleased to be invited to parade Etam (j'me tells it a little eh !) To be held Jan. 24 at Grand P alais .

I never seen a lingerie show!

It is the largest lingerie fashion show in Europe, Natalia Vodianova model star supporting more of 100 models, and is rumored that several bands are going to happen pretty huge!

Meanwhile, it tells you to win a dress parade?

If yes, let's go on page fan Etam , participate in contests and stoke the right karma !

I leave you with this little trailer demonstrates that the universe of the brand and the fresh spirit that I will find the parade!


Haste you post my impressions, my photos and / or videos




Article Sponsored


Sharing powered by Wikio

0 comments:

Post a Comment