Thursday, January 27, 2011

Unblock Farmville Posts On News Feed

Luv


After a period during which I neglected the blog a bit, I return with lots of beautiful things!

You are aware that after months of searching, we finally found our apartment.

We had to repaint and tinker ourselves, with our little hands and little knowledge, it was long but we are almost fully installed, all we need more than the furniture ...

Yes, because even as I type this, I am poorly seated on the floor but I spend probably the most folkloric moments of my life. Between sleeping in a room that reeks of paint and my line of buttons on the face, wear 4 four days on the same outfit worker to paint, feed me sandwiches in the morning night and thus gain weight, obviously, I played the Glamour (irony) for ten days, I feel sorry for Martin and the few people I saw.

Genus my father came to visit the apartment "Oh, you have a head junkie!"
The worst is behind us, life and the blog will be able to resume a normal course ...

And of course, like every time there is something cool, others follow, I have lots to tell you, although with some delay, but things too exciting!

First, stayed tuned, an enormous new which I hope will please more than one (and a?) for Valentine's Day. Ok, who cares all this mytho party, it is only a pretext.
Gentlemen, I appeal to you: If you are looking for the nice gift, a little offbeat but just right, sign right here Monday, February 7, I weighed the shock news ... J-12! Ladies, I trust you because I know you read me periodically.
A clue? Hmmm ... You know my passion for fine gold jewelry.
Shit, I've already said too much!

A second thing also, a wonderful collaboration that has materialized today, I can not wait to tell you everything right now, but I must wait three more weeks.
An index too? Euuuuh ... Of clothes, cool girls and especially the long term!

we go, I swallow my tongue and I'm outta here!







J ean - H & M
T-shirt - Hood Luv
Shirt - Wrangler
Boots - Jonak
Pendant - One in Five
Earrings - Gas

0 comments:

Post a Comment