Friday, December 31, 2010

Painful Glands After Drinking A Lot Of Alchohol

The River


The blue sky will soon give way to the sunset of the latter day of the year. I climbed the hill to the mound and I see off the sails of my boat which I hear the clanking of feasting and laughter of my cheeky sailors.

I look over the water that seeps through the trees of the interior of the island where I am a refugee, to better observe my life and my destiny. I began my three-cornered hat on my head and I scratch my beard, looking like my memories wander. An air harmonica comes to the ears and eyes while a cusp, the other smiles ...

The river follows its course and I think the friends away by the wind, fighting unnecessary and lost loves . Yet my mind Pirate represses the bad times and I found the lost friends, I take my composure and reconcile myself with my beautiful fled. Why not redo time when we change the world?

So I plunged into the river to find the mine that have already taken the lead for this annual festival, j'hume already smoked the game started, nectar wine outlets, and I also think that singer guitar that Bosco has committed. Yes, I would arrive in time ...
The current carries me, I fly, fish deviate from my path and I can already see my landing light just waiting for me to start the new year!


Happy New Year my friends! 2011, your time ...

Besos
Jack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment