Thursday, December 9, 2010

Isabella Melina Velba

in Österreich

Jawohl, Yared is back from his Austrian adventure! A month in Vienna to participate in an exhibition. He has somehow tried to smile but the Austrians told me it was not easy ... those who know him understand how it's amazing! In short, return to home with little surprises for me ... Christmas cakes with marzipan and raisins (Weihnachtstollen), delicious with a good English tea cakes and gingerbread with messages if ... honey ... my romantic guy? ben say then, Vienna has transformed me! I love it! :)

Jawohl, Yared's back from Vienna, Austria. He Went There To Be part of a group exhibition. He did "his best to make Austrian goal Smiled He Said He Had A Hard Time Trying ... For Those Who knows HIM, it's quite hard to Believe! Well, he's back home and Brought me some nice gifts ... With Christmas cake marsipan and sultana (Called Weihnachstollen in German) He Gave me some aussi German gingerbread cookies Carrying Some cheesy messages ... With it's so unusual Yared! What happened to HIM ... ? I love my new romantic man ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment