Monday, November 29, 2010

Homemade Rabbit Water Bottle

Seattle

Seattle ... the closest - and most American city ... "Vancouver's twin" according to some "shopping paradise" according to others.

Seattle, and The Biggest Closest city next door ... Shopping Vancouver's twin golden paradise? Let's find out!


Small overview of myths and false rumors about this city :

- Seattle: it's always raining and windy!
Yeah, well it is like in Vancouver in November right? or as in Vancouver, full stop.
Seattle: It Rains All The Time And It's windy! Well, let's be honest ... it sounds like Vancouver, eh? anytime ...

- Seattle is a shopper's paradise!
Myth number uno: NOT AT ALL! You may be very disappointed. There is the Seattle Premium Outlet very known (as Marques Avenue for Parisians) There are the Tommy Hilfiger, Ann Taylor's, but Quicksilver ... collections there are 3 or 4 years ... Otherwise, given the partition of the U.S. $ and CDN $ right now, do not bother to cross the border for $ 3 less on the perfume ...

Seattle shopper's paradise! well, if you guys wish to get a good bargain, You May Be very disappointed ... Order cheap stuff from old collections and With A weak loonie, No Need To Cross the border to save $ 3 on perfume ...

- Seattle: They have fresh fish but how do they do??
Yeah, Vancouver, fish, most often it is frozen. At Pike Market , displays of fish would even be ashamed of Britons ... But how do they do? For that, I love this city! If you like seafood, Seattle is the city for you ...

Seattle: Fresh fish on sale! OMG! fresh fish at Pike Public Market ... I Could not Believe My Eyes! In Vancouver, frozen fish sold IS MOST of the Time and I'm still Trying to find some good deal on fish ... I just love Seattle icts for fresh sea food!

delicious fish and chips - Herb-
Delicious fish and chips

- Seattle: They are strange these Americans
YES ... and no. It is true that by dint of living in Canada, in Vancouver, where everything is sanitized and the relationship between human polite and cordial, put a foot on the U.S., it can be scary. Americans in the street shouting, insult or ... running around naked (true, by -5 and snow. was hallucinating!) I remember this American shouting to passers-by to join Jesus or we will burn in Hell. You pointed the finger " Thou shalt go to Hell, you, you also " beh oh no, not me! Before getting booed by a gang of youths who began shouting "We love Hell" (We like hell) so I will not explain the atmosphere in the square! It's good, anyway, to see people with opinions, people who express themselves, even if it's anything to tell! So yes, they are weird but that's what makes their charm! ;)
Seattle ... well ... United States of America! I Must Say That Leaving Is Easy in Canada as everyone is nice and polite and nice and ... too polite say! I admitted I enjoy seeing people speaking out on street Even Though They Were talking nonsense! Americans are a bit goal Scary Sometimes ... It Seems to me optometrist tends to Be more-aggressive and verbally-They ... walk naked on street! True! We saw a guy walking naked was snowy street With -5 ° C!! Okay, they're a bit weird ... but Canadians Compared to let's face it ... That's Why We Like Them ... or hate 'em!

Sorry, no photo of the naked guy! P Just the Seattle Space Needle
Sorry, no naked guy pictured! Only the Seattle Space Needle

- Seattle is the city of grunge, Nirvana and Kurt Kobain!
Yeah, except that Museum Experience Music , y 'were only Jimmy Hendrix (really, it came from Seattle!) I learned a lot to be said about Hendrix (to me matters Culture Trivial Pursuit!), who revolutionized music, but I was a bit disappointed. .. Nirvana as they marveled at a generation - mine! In any case, I recommend the museum, which also houses the Museum of Science-Fiction. I who am Star Wars fan, I really enjoyed myself! I have traveled in space for 2 hours!
Seattle: City of grunge ... and Jimmy Hendrix! I Have to Say That I Had No Idea That WAS Hendrix from Seattle ... I just Knew about Nirvana or Pearl Jam! Shame on me, I know but I really enjoyed and learnt a lot at the EMP ! Great museum, it really worths it! It is also the Science Fiction museum and as I'm a big fan of it, I really really love that place!! I've been on Star Wars for 2 hours!

Seattle's Experience Music Project Museum
Musique...

... ou Science-Fiction ?

R2D2, my favorite Droid ! Mon droide préféré, R2D2 !!
I'm Sci-Fi!!!

- Seattle: Starbucks City
Yep, that's where the Starbucks saga began. They have "their" Starbucks Zero, the first face to the procurement of Pike ... where everyone stood in line for coffee super sweet that you can find in 135 other Starbucks that has the city ... and while the coffee is much better to ... just 100 meters ( Local Color). But it , two Italians and a French woman who you say ...
Seattle Starbucks gold city ... Zero Starbucks (the first coffee shop) Is To Be Found at Pike Public Market and It Is absolutely crowded and Invaded by tourists ... although There Is in Much nicer coffee shop ( Local Color) With Great coffee just one block away ... You Could Trust o coffee addict experts (2 Italian girls born in Coffee Land and one French Italian Girl Who Was In Another Life ...)

The original Starbucks, dating from ... 1971 (ooh my goodness this time!)
The first and original Starbucks Coffee Shop Opened in 1971

If it makes you feel like ... Andarci vuole? Want to go there?

train / treno: Amstrak
Bus Shuttle Quick
hostel / youth hostel / albergo: Green Tortoise Hostel

We do not have time but there is also:

The Museum of Modern Art Seattle SAM (Seattle Art Museum)
with a Picasso exhibition until January 17, 2011!
Picasso Exhibition Until January 17, 2011!
and Many More ... just google it!

Ma che è migliore he ho dovuto andare a parlare italiano tutto Seattle per il giorno!
Grazie ragazze! A Bacione per voi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment