Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Manuals For Older Honeywell Chronotherm

Happy Bastille Day!


Work on July 14, it always makes me weird. This is the third year that it happens and it always makes me a twinge of regret ... This day is so ingrained in our collective memory as a holiday, and therefore holiday, I wonder why they ask me to work that day ... But it's July 14, the national holiday of France! Yeah, so? You're a class at 14h, 18h to another and you end at 21:30. Noooo!

It Always feel strange when i work there Bastille Day ... It just sounds so weird, like a nonsense. How Could I work On That Day Where It IS France's national day? I do not even get Why do I Have to Work On That Day! ;) Cilou Back to reality: you got a lesson at 2pm Then Another One at 6. Feel lucky to get home by 10pm. Crap!

I thought my family and friends who will be partying in France, watching the fireworks ... July 14 at all good or Happy Bastille Day as we call it here!

Happy Bastille Day to my family and friends! Enjoy fireworks and not too much booze eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment