Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ideal Muscle Percentage For

Charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... WAS in town!

I had dreamed ... and the dream became reality Tuesday, July 6th! Charlie Winston in concert in Vancouver! The great Charlie Winston Ho-Bo British cartons in Europe but remains unknown to the public across the Atlantic - to be honest, there was a majority of francophones in the room ... Good plan for us also because he was performing at Venue, which is an intimate concert hall on Granville St in Downtown and the tickets costing a whopping $ 17.50 dollars ... Finally, $ 25 with taxes or 19 euros! Yep, remember everything is duty free here and we must constantly do mental calculation to determine how many pay ... I swear it's drunk ...


I really wanted to see Charlie Winston on stage and my dream finally true cam ... WAS Charlie Winston in concert in Vancouver on July 6th! Exciting! As Soon As I Heard That WAS Charlie coming to town, I booked 2 tickets and Told friends about it! He Performed at Venue on Granville St. in Downtown Vancouver. Very small and intimate has come for British artist Nearly nobody knows That in Canada, Even though he's really big in France! Come small, cheap tickets, just in front of The Stage to Our First experiment enjoyable concert in Canada, not like last one o! Standing up and dancing, singing and yelling "Charlie I luv you!" has made this night really special one! Nice atmosphere for a concert at 10pm not at 6pm as usual! So good man! : D


So when I heard of his coming to BC, I circulated the news neither one nor two, and reserved two seats for this concert as I have missed it for anything .. . Wow, no classes in the evening that day, I was hot! And guess what ..? We finally attended a real concert, not like here - reminder for latecomers;) We were standing (yeah), we danced (yeah) sing (yeah) and attended by Mr Winston stunts that went around the room by climbing everywhere - and that almost crushed my camera at the same time. We had a ringside seat for this unforgettable moment with a concert that started at a decent time for us (22h) for indecent Canadians (what, it starts not 18h?)

short, the total growing! : P

Charlie Winston and her band at Venue, Tuesday, July 6 2010, Vancouver BC
Charlie Winston and His Band at Venue in Vancouver BC on July 6th, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment