Sunday, July 25, 2010

How Does Ovulation Look

Bridal Shower


Robyn, my Canadian friend, and incidentally my colleague is getting married in two weeks. This weekend, I went his "bridal shower". Kesako? It is a festival in honor of the bride that friends and family are invited, all of the female gender to spend some time together before the big day It may take the form of a cooking class together or a private sale of lingerie. For me, my baptism was the bridal shower decorating cupcakes! Cupkoi? Cupcakes, cupcakes are all the colors you see above. It's actually muffins that are decorated by adding a colored glaze. You can find all the colors of the rainbow: yellow, orange, purple, green or blue! Hmm tasty! The Canadiens adorent ça et j'avoue que je me suis beaucoup amusée à décorer mes cupcakes !! Notre âme d'enfant n'est jamais bien loin...

My friend and colleague Robyn is getting married in a couple of weeks. I attended her Bridal Shower this weekend. What's a Bridal Shower? That's a party thrown for the bride about 2 weeks before a wedding and it's meant to share time with the bride in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere before the D-day. Cooking bridal showers are popular, like lingerie ones! but none of the above for me... My first Bridal Shower was about decorating cupcakes! Wow! Cupcakes are muffins with colorful frosting on top. They're very popular here! Rainbow-coloured cupcakes for everyone! I HAD really fun and everyone enjoyed it!

My cupcakes before Deco: a vanilla, chocolate and cookies and cream last

My soon-to-be decorated cupcakes: vanilla, chocolate and cookies and cream flavored!


's go! It was a good fifteen sitting together and we completed our mission very seriously D & Co Special cakes! Robyn has a good hand!

Here we go! Almost Fifteen ladies busy With colors and design for Choosing Their cupcakes! Robyn 'S got talented, As You Can See ...



Well, there's no picture, we know who is the artist in the family! lol But I was very proud of my cupcakes! : D

Well, I am no Picasso I must say (one artist per family!) Goal I enjoyed it and I Was Proud of my own design cupcakes!

The only problem after is to get to eat a cupcake without putting it anywhere ... Mission impossible! It is not Arizou that say otherwise!

Well, Then it Occurred to Me That May Be a cupcake eating challenge ... YES it is!! Do not you think so Arizou?


Following the cake decorating, we went to the gift-giving. Bridal lingerie and massage oil, to the napkins and scrub brush is marriage before the hour!

Once We Were Done With All Our Own decorating cupcakes-and eating it! My god it's so filling! Anyway ... O After creative activity, It Was Time for gifts! It Took Almost one hour for Robyn to open presents and All Her congratulates everyone. She got sexy outfits and lingerie massage oil Among other ... Not to mention gold napkins scrubbers!


With all the decorative tissue paper, some were amused to make a hat for the bride ... Very well done! Robyn is almost ready for the big day! We can not wait too ... our first Canadian marriage! We will tell you EVERYTHING!


Girls made an amazing bridal silk paper hat for Robyn! Does not she look gorgeous? Ready to get married! We can not wait! Our first Canadian wedding! Wow! We'll tell you everyhting about it! How exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment