Friday, October 29, 2010

What Does My Discharge Say About Ovulation

orange spirit

Le marché de Granville en mode Halloween - Halloween spirit on Granville Island

Halloween approaches ... more than two days for the world of the dead and the living are reunited ... So, just to vary a bit from last year, this special Halloween will be an ode to autumn, my favorite season. I love the changing colors of leaves that herald the cool winter months when we really want to curl up on the sofa, a blanket to keep warm, a good book under his arm and when you look at the drops will fall savoring a hot chocolate!! I love it! And that during that time, Austria, they are people who will enjoy des chocolats viennois... Arghh!!

Halloween is coming soon... 2 days left!! I won't display pictures of Halloween fancy costumes since they always look the same year after year. However, I would like to use the spirit of Halloween to celebrate my favorite season: Autumn! I love the change... the change of colours on trees, the change of climate that prepares us to get ready for the cold winter days. I feel like curling up in a blanket on my sofa, a good book by my side, looking at raindrops falling on the street while I'm enjoying a real hot chocolate!! Can't wait !


Alors bienvenue aux mille couleurs automnales et merci enchantment in this city! Vancouver because, at this moment is like this:

Welcome to the magic of Fall and thanks for turning the City Into a flaming miracle


0 comments:

Post a Comment